Saturday 31 March 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #133


Hello there, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge, and this time our Hostess, Bobby, has chosen 'Rain' for our code word!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:

Don't forget, as always, Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is generously awarding the winner with a $20.00 GC to the store!

 Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We have a real treat for this challenge...Fran Wing, winner of our 'Lucky Challenge' is our Guest Designer!

Hello, all! My name is Fran Wing and I live in the beautiful Rogue River Valley of southern Oregon in the US. My husband and I share our home with 2 cats, a dog, and an occasional grandchild or 3. Professionally I’m a commercial interior designer, specializing in corporate offices, educational and medical spaces, and hospitality but I can always find time for card-making. I’ve been making cards for about 9 years, and what started as a random hand-made card now and then has turned into a full-on passion! I create multiple editions of cards for friends and family 6 times a year (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas), plus all of the usual birthday and wedding invitations, birth announcements and miscellaneous other family events. I can’t say that I’ve developed a signature style, but I do have a preference for CAS. I’m really honored to be Guest Designer this week for Addicted to CAS and look forward to seeing what all of you do with “Rain”.


Bobby (Hostess)



Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the code word 'Rain'! Have fun creating, and don't forget to keep it CAS!

4 comments:

  1. Fran, I have your Flickr site as one of my favorites on my ipad and I look at your cards frequently. Your creativity is amazing and I love your style. Thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Charlotte!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words, Charlotte!

      Delete
  2. If my card is not CAS plse delete and accept my apology. I am having second thoughts about having posted it to your challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.