Saturday 29 April 2017

Challenge #110 - Grunge

Hello there, CAS Addicts!

It's time for another challenge! Jaydee is our Hostess, and she has chosen the Code Word 'Grunge'!




STAMPlorations is our Sponsor, and they are offering the winner of this challenge a $10. Voucher to the store!


Our Guest Designer is the fabulous Ashwini, who was also the winner of the 'Smile' challenge ~


"Hello everyone! I live in Bangalore, India, with my parents and my sister. I've always loved crafting, thanks to the encouragement & support from my mother. I started card making three years ago, after seeing some amazing cards on Pinterest, and becoming addicted - there's been no looking back since! I don't stick to a particular style, since I want to try anything and everything that comes my way, but I am a bit partial to watercoloring. I am super excited to be Guest Designing at Addicted to CAS Challenge! Thank you for having me over!"


Here is inspiration from the Design Team:

Jaydee (Our Hostess)











Doni


Ceal


Carolyn



Ellenor



Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how the Code Word 'Grunge' inspires you!
Don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!

4 comments:

  1. Hi guys, I'd like to add a card but there seems to be a problem with the linky (or with my computer...). Earlier today it was just acting up but now I can't see the whole linky anymore! How odd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for the fun mix of CAS and Grunge!
    Please feel free to remove my entry if you think it isn't enough CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great designs by the DT. Can you please delete my entry plse as i did a false move and my photo didn't show up. I'll try again after its deleted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i forgot to add that my card i would like deleted is entry 35. Thanks.Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.