Saturday 4 February 2017

Challenge #104 - Pets

Welcome back CAS Addicts! We have a really fun challenge for you this fortnight, so let's get started ~

Carolyn is your Hostess for this challenge, and she has chosen this fabulous Code Word ~


Please use the Code Word however it inspires you, just be sure to keep your entries Clean & Simple.
Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is offering a GC for $15.00 to the winner!


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the super sweet and very talented Katrina Lu!

Hi, I'm Katrina. I'm an IC design engineer living in Portland, Oregon. I have always enjoyed various craftings. In 2016, I discovered the world of paper crafting, and I became very passionate about it. I would say this is the longest and most involved ever I am into one specific crafting! Not only myself, my kids  are also enjoying making cards with me. You can find out details about my kids and my works at My Blog or my Instagram. 
Also, I would like to take this chance to thank the team for giving me this wonderful opportunity as their Guest Designer! 

Here we go with our inspiration:

Katrina (Guest Designer) 


Carolyn (Our Hostess)




Bhavana


Doni


Anja


Ceal



Jaydee


And, now we turn it over to you ~ Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! It's been a long time since I've inked up the stamp set that I used on my card so thank you for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme - love all the inspiration here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found this blog!! Excited to play along!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.