Saturday 6 September 2014

Challenge #47

Woo hoo, back to Saturday we've come and a brand new challenge for you.

We had amazing entries last week for our Luxury Challenge. Thanks for your understanding with it only running for the one week. 

This week we are back to normal, yay! Your hostess is the amazing Sylvia and here is the code word that she has chosen for you


Our DT has had a lot of fun creating for this code word and we can't wait to see what you will come up with.

We have a wonderful guest designer joining us for the month of September -

It's the start of a new month of challenges and we are joined by a new Guest Designer for September --- welcome Tenia (Jazzy Paper Designs)!!



Hello all, my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!! I am soooooo stoked to be part of the ATCAS team this month!! Thanks Loll and team for this AWESOME opportunity!!



We also have our ever supportive sponsor with us again -


and Kathryne is giving away 5 digis from her store!


Here we go with our inspiration for you -

Tenia (Guest Designer)



Sylvia (your hostess)
























Now, if these cards don't inspire you nothing will! Please don't forget to visit our blogs if you would like to see how our cards were made.


5 comments:

  1. Hello, ladies,
    the theme you chose is great! What a pity that I have no supplies on this theme... I'll try to make something without using Oriental stamps. But it's really a pleasure to see your cards and your creativity! I love especially Kylie's and Sandie's stamps, they're simply gorgeous! But all the cards are very very beautiful!
    Hugs,

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Mariangela. I hope you will step outside of your comfort zone and create something for us. Some small punched flowers with a black and red theme or a small fan (like on Deeptis card) would be a cool idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with xx

      Delete
  2. OMG....what an awesome theme and creative samples from your very talented DT and GD. Thrilled to see you in the mix Tenia. Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome !! love the theme .. very innovative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the DT sample all are gorgeous and I just put my card hope you like to visiting me...dear DT member...happy Wednesday..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.