Wednesday 18 December 2013

PET winners

Oh Wow!! I am very, very late with this post. I'm terribly sorry for the delay.

Our PET challenge had wonderful entries. We all loved seeing your ideas.

Vicki had a hard time choosing but has narrowed down her decision.

Here are your

TOP 3
(in numerical order)





Hambo Three Toed Marmoot





Congratulations, ladies!! Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page.


And now for our


CAS PERFECTIONIST 


and the winner of the prize from



is





Congratulations, Alycia!!! Here is what Vicki had to say about your card -

"The cone is too fun!  It brought back funny memories for me of my much loved dog whom I miss terribly!"

Alycia, please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page and email Kylie at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.



Don't forget that our last challenge for 2013 is underway and you can join in the fun by clicking






4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am posting for PET and I want to thank you for selecting me in the top 3 - a great way to end the year.
    H A P P Y H O L I D A YS
    Barbara Roe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thank you so much for the honor! I'm beyond thrilled. And congrats to everyone! Beautiful to you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..thrilled to be choosen for one of your Top 3...thanks so much. Looking forward to joining in your fab challenges in the New Year,

    Happy Christmas
    Hugs
    Jan..xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.